- You must be a high school graduate.
- Have an Eligibility Index of at least 2900 (CSUMentor.edu has an eligibility calculator)
- Have completed the A-G requirements with grades of C or better. Please visit CSU Mentor http://www.csumentor.edu/planning/high_school/subjects.asp for more information.
- Have a 2.0 GPA or higher to qualify for regular admissions (for California Residents). Nonresidents must have a 2.45 GPA or higher to qualify for regular admission. Your GPA is based on your college preparatory 10th-12th grades. Honors points may be awarded for up to eight semester grades of C or better in approved honors courses taken in 10th, 11th, and 12th grades.
- Have taken the SAT I or the ACT. Applicants must send test scores to CSUMB via the college board or ACT websites.
All admissions requirements must be met by the end of the term/semester prior to enrollment. No summer coursework is allowed for eligibility purposes for fall terms.
Please note: Meeting minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission to CSU Monterey Bay.