- You must be a high school graduate.
- Have an Eligibility Index of at least 2900 using SAT or 694 using ACT, nonresidents must have 3502 based on the SAT or 842 using ACT (CSUMentor.edu has an eligibility calculator)
- Have completed the A-G requirements with grades of C or better. Please visit CSU Mentor http://www.csumentor.edu/planning/high_school/subjects.asp for more information.
- Have a 2.0 GPA or higher to qualify for regular admissions (for California Residents). Nonresidents must have a 2.45 GPA or higher to qualify for regular admission. Your GPA is based on your college preparatory 10th-12th grades. Honors points may be awarded for up to eight semester grades of C or better in approved honors courses taken in 10th, 11th, and 12th grades.
- Have taken the SAT I or the ACT. Applicants must send test scores to CSUMB via the college board or ACT websites.
All admissions requirements must be met by the end of the term/semester prior to enrollment. No summer coursework is allowed for eligibility purposes for fall terms.
Please note: Meeting minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission to CSU Monterey Bay.