- You must be a high school graduate. (Apply during your senior year.)
- Have an Eligibility Index of at least 2900 (CSUMentor.edu has an eligibility calculator)
- Have completed the A-G requirements with grades of C or better. Please visit CSU Mentor http://www.csumentor.edu/planning/high_school/subjects.asp for more information.
- Have a 2.0 GPA or higher to qualify for regular admissions (for California Residents). Nonresidents must have a 2.45 GPA or higher to qualify for regular admission. The high school grade point average (GPA) is based on the final three years (six semesters) of only high school college preparatory courses. Honors points may be awarded for up to eight grades of C or better in approved honors courses taken in grades 11 and 12, including no more than two approved honors courses in grade 10.
- Have taken the SAT I or the ACT. Applicants must send test scores to CSUMB via the college board or ACT websites.
All admissions requirements must be met by the end of the term/semester prior to enrollment. No summer coursework is allowed for eligibility purposes for Fall terms.
Please note: Meeting minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission to CSU Monterey Bay.