Thank you for taking the time to explore CSUMB on the web! This is your starting point on your Monterey Bay journey. We offer degree programs that lead into your desired career. The interdisciplinary nature of our program ensures that you will get the foundations of your field while receiving the skills to be flexible as challenges arise in your career.
Even though we are a small campus, our size allows us to provide for our students that larger schools can’t. Most classes here average around 23 students and are taught by professors, not teaching assistants. This way, you’ll receive close support from your professor as your work through what you learn in the classroom.
Our university is not just about academics. We have a wide range of clubs, with interests from music to politics. If you are athletic, we have a range of club and competition sports open to all to try out. Being one mile from the shores of Monterey Bay, there are many opportunities to enjoy the beach, and our location offers easy access to the attractions of San Francisco Bay Area.
Fall 2015 Application Deadlines
- Undergraduate: October 1- April 1, 2015 (priority deadline for admission and housing)
- Document Deadline - July 8, 2015
- Graduate: October 1- July 1, 2015 -Deadlines vary by program. Please be sure to check with the graduate program you are applying to for specific dates.
* Remember to pay your application fee when you submit. Applications will not be reviewed without payment. You can pay online or by check. The application fee is due 30 days after you submit your application.
How to apply
1. Download the International Degree Seeking Student Checklist
5. Complete required Visa Documents
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact us here: email@example.com