If you're ready to start your next chapter here at California State University, Monterey Bay, get ready to check it out (and check it off).
- Transfer Admission Requirements
- Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Foster Youth
- Financing Your Education
- California Residency
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program
- Appeals Process
- After You're Accepted
Upper Division Transfer Application Deadlines (Spring 2015)
Spring 2015 applications are now being accepted for upper division transfer students only. Freshman applications are not being accepted for this term. For Nursing program application information and deadlines visit nursing.csumb.edu.
- August 1 - 31, 2014: Deadline to apply via CSUMentor.edu.
- $55.00 Application Fee (or application for a fee waiver) due within 30 days of submitting your application to CSU Monterey Bay. To make a payment to CSUMB click HERE.
- October 15, 2014: Official College Transcripts* from all schools attended - one from each - (Admitted students only).
- October 15, 2014: Official AP and/or CLEP results due, if taken - (Admitted students only).
- December 1, 2014: Enrollment Confirmation Deposit deadline (Admitted students only).
- January 15, 2015: Final Transcript* with degree information (if applicable) from all schools attended.
*Transcripts need to be sent to the following address:
Office of Admissions
CSU Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center, Bldg 47
Seaside, CA 93955-8001
- All admissions requirements MUST be completed by the end of Fall 2014. NO Winter 2014/2015 coursework will be accepted to meet Spring 2015 admissions requirements.
This site is going to be your new best friend. Once you apply you will be sent your username and password to login to the site. MyCSUMB will be your one-stop shop for all things related to your application. Login to your MyCSUMB dashboard to find important reminders and updates including:
- Your application status
- Your personal "To-Do" list to complete your application
- All of your application deadline reminders
- Regular updates as you progess through the application process
Pay attention to deadlines posted on your MyCSUMB dashboard and get those much needed documents and test scores to us ASAP including: College Transcripts, Advanced Placement (AP), CLEP, etc.
If you miss one of our posted deadlines, your application (and potentially your offer of admission) may be rescinded.
Read All Correspondence from Our Office!
We will communicate with you primarily through the email address you provide us on your application. Be sure to check it often as important reminders and updates will be sent here. You'll also get a number of items in the mail from us. Please open and read everything carefully.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to assist you through the entire application process. Call us at 831-582-3738 or email us email@example.com.